- Enter the library and sit down quietly.
- Place returned books on the counter underneath the scanner.
- Always use a stick to mark your place when searching the shelves for a book.
- The sticks are in the red box located near the windows
- Keep your hands and your feet to yourselves.
- Raise your hand when you want to speak
- Pay attention when someone else is speaking
- Be respectful of
- Place materials
IN YOUR BACKPACK
when you take them home.
- Keep materials away from:
- Younger brothers and sisters AND
- Water/Soda bottles in your backpacks
- Please inform the librarian when a book is lost or damaged!